- Kategorie: .338 Little Gun
- Veröffentlicht am Freitag, 11. April 2014 09:22
- Geschrieben von Dave_64
- Zugriffe: 1281
Bei dem System handelt es sich um das Model P-Chey von Barnard.co.nz
A development of the Model P action, The Model P-Chey is a conventional, cylindrical forward-locking turn bolt design, is available as either left or right handed configuration. It has designed to handle the .408 Chey-Tac or the .505 Gibbs cartridges.
The bolt carries three forward locking lugs, is equipped with a Sako style extractor, a bolt face plunger type ejector can be included when an action is being ordered, and bolt face which can be supplied to accept any case rim up to 0.635". It undergoes finish machining after hardening, and is hand lapped to suit its mating receiver.
The receiver is a 4340 chrome/moly/nickel steel solid bottom cylinder, which is through hardened to 38Rc and finish machined after surface hardening to ensure concentricity.
Supplied as standard with the Barnard Target trigger.
- a Remington type lug between receiver and barrel
- a recoil lug fitted into a slot machined into the receiver bottom
- use of a (M10 x 25) recoil dowel pin in a 6061 aluminium bedding block that has been machined to provide 2 parallel points of contact on the action.
|Receiver Length||215mm (8.464'')|
|Receiver Diameter||39mm (1.535'')|
|Bolt Diameter||24.9mm (0.980'')|
|Complete Action Weight||1.548kg / 54.604oz (with trigger 1.647kg / 58.096oz)|
|Loading Port Length||102mm (4.015")|
|Barrel Thread||3/16'' UNF X 16 TPI|
|Bolt Face||.408 CHEY-TAC / .505 Gibbs|
|Striker Tip Diameter||1.6mm (0.062'')|
Drilled & tapped (M4) for our full length scope rails
|Action Mounting||1/4 UNF cap screw|